Oxygen OS 10.5.6 for Xiaomi MI MAX 2
Based on Android 10
Oxygen OS is an Android-based OS developed by Chinese smartphone manufacturer OnePlus exclusively for their smartphones. OxygenOS was developed for their global market.
This build has been provided by Oxiizen Developer Team.
- Comes with latest trees based vendor.
- Loaded with new Perf++ kernel (formally known as HRpro).
- Experience a better audio experience than before.
- Dolby Atmos™ support is present.
- ViPER4Android support is also added.
- Magisk is integrated, no need to flash it separately.
- Gapps support is included as well.
- Vanced Support is integrated along with YouTube Music (Vanced).
- Other System Optimizations.
- Bootloader Unlocked and Custom Recovery Pre-installed (Latest available build Custom Recovery is recommended.)
- Reboot To Recovery.
- Wipe cache/dalvik/system/vendor/data.
- Install FPC Fix (required just for FPC users only).
- Fingerprint on lock-screen works only after pressing power button or DT2W
- FPC users need separate FPC fix to make it working (doesn’t work by default).
- Miracast is broken.
- Hotspot list of connected devices doesn’t work.
- This is a modded version of official global stable rom. We only handle device specific issues, only for those models maintained by our developers.
- For more details related to Oxygen OS , visit their official website.