Oxygen OS 10.3.8 – McLaren Edition
For Xiaomi MI MAX 2
Based on Android 10
Oxygen OS is an Android-based OS developed by Chinese smartphone manufacturer OnePlus exclusively for their smartphones. OxygenOS was developed for their global market.
This build has been provided by Oxiizen Developer Team.
Android Version : 10
🅾️ Oxygen OS Version : 10.3.8
💊 Status : Port Form OnePlus 7
🗓 Date : 14-03-2021
Migrated to BOLT Kernel | 3.18.140 | EAS |
January, 2021 Security patch
Added McLaren Theme
Added McLaren Icon pack
Added Cyber punk Icon pack
Added OnePlus Wallpaper Collection
Dolby Digital Plus 7.3
Night light, Reading Mode is working
Fixed Hotspot issue
Switched Volume Panel Side to Right
Improved App opening speed
Other Improvement & Fixes…
- Bootloader Unlocked and Custom Recovery Pre-installed (Latest available build Custom Recovery is recommended.)
Recommend Recovery Is Official OrangeFox Recovery
- Go To Recovery
- Wipe Dalvik, Cache, Data, System, Vendor
- Flash Rom (Times Taken Around 3-6 Minutes)
- Reboot Device (Times Taken Around 5 Minutes)
- Reboot Back To Recovery
- Flash Magisk (>v21.4) (Optional)
- Wireless Cast
- This is a modded version of official global stable rom. We only handle device specific issues, only for those models maintained by our developers.
- For more details related to Oxygen OS , visit their official website.