GSI Vendor for MI MAX 2
Based on VNDK-28
A GSI is a generic system image which is basically a file with .img extenstion. It contains all system apps and libs. A GSI doesn’t need any kind of zips needs to be flashed after it. If your device is Treble-enabled, all you have to do is flash the system image.
This Vendor is capable of booting most of the android 9 and android 10 based GSI’s on our beloved Xiaomi MI MAX 2 devices, especially the OEM based GSIs.
This build has been provided by Oxiizen Developer Team.
- Erfan GSIs or Nippon GSIs are recommended
- Reboot To Recovery.
- Wipe cache/dalvik/system/vendor/data.
- Flash GSI system.img and reboot to recovery
- Flash GSI Vendor zip file
- We only handle devices specific issues, only for those models maintained by our developers.
USE MAGISK PHH ONLY FOR ANY GSI
INSTALL MAGISK MANAGER ONLY (After 1st boot)
For any Bug Reports or Device Support, Please Join Our Telegram Channel
For any kind of patches, fixes or bug reports, please reach us at our support channel.