dotOS for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
Based on Android 11
DroidOnTime (dot) is a custom android firmware. … dotOS is based on Google’s Android Open Source Project with Hand-picked goodies, innovative ideas and creative things which are added in the rom to enhance user experience!
This build has been provided by Oxiizen Developer Team.
- Bootloader Unlocked and Custom Recovery Pre-installed
(Latest available build Custom Recovery is recommended.)
- Reboot To Recovery.
- Wipe cache/dalvik/system/vendor/data.
- Install ROM file
- Install Magisk.
- Install Dolby Atmos HAL Magisk Module. (Mandatory for Dolby Atmos functionality)
- Install Universal Safetynet fix.
- Reboot & enjoy.
NOTE: Ignore the lawnchair launcher or Google Photos crash error after first boot. It won’t bother u again. just setup ur phone and update ur all system apps from playstore.
- No Need to install GApps, already included.
- Do not remove or disable Brave browser, it’s being used as WebView platform of ROM. If you did so, a mandatory system function will stop working.
- Do Not try to update or change version of Lawnchair launcher. Again if you did so, QuickSwitch functionality will stop working.
- We don’t manage dotOS sources. We only handle device specific issues, only for those models maintained by our developers.
- For more details related to dotOS , visit their official website.
Android Go varients are available
For any kind of patches, fixes or bug reports, please reach us at our support channel.