dotOS for Xiaomi MI MAX 2
Based on Android 11
DroidOnTime (dot) is a custom android firmware. … dotOS is based on Google’s Android Open Source Project with Hand-picked goodies, innovative ideas and creative things which are added in the rom to enhance user experience!
This build has been provided by Oxiizen Developer Team.
- Bootloader Unlocked and Custom Recovery Pre-installed (Latest available build Custom Recovery is recommended.)
- Reboot To Recovery.
- Wipe cache/dalvik/system/vendor/data.
- Install FPC Fix (required just for FPC users only).
- We don’t manage dotOS sources. We only handle device specific issues, only for those models maintained by our developers.
- For more details related to dotOS , visit their official website.